See our transparent prices before you book
It's only fair!
We believe in making our prices transparent. And our packages (see them here) are a great way to get unique art for your wall at an affordable price.
What you're getting is a full studio experience at our gorgeous premises. (Take a peek at our studio here.)
Studio session fee
We charge £40 for a 1-hour photoshoot at our large studio, which is payable when you book. Unless you chose a package that says otherwise, the session fee includes:
- Exclusive use of our fabulous studio, dressing room and all facilities
- As many costume or outfit changes as you wish
- Include as many people as you like at the photoshoot, and we'll photograph you in any combination you wish
- Pauses in the shoot, if you need them, to feed a baby or to give the kids a break
- A two-person team at your photoshoot: Geoff takes the pictures, thinking about light, angles and composition, while Jane is your stylist and makes sure that props and outfits look perfect
- A consultation before the shoot to make sure you get exactly the images you want
- Simple editing to get rid of any spots, runny noses or scuffed knees
- Full use of all our props
- A viewing session after the shoot, once we've edited your images.
Artwork price list
Our pick-and-choose price list shows you clearly and simply all the prices we charge for our artwork. We specialise in heirloom quality pieces, with a range spanning hand-made canvases, eclectic aluminium and beautiful framed prints. You also have the option of print-ready digital images so that you can create your own artwork.
Our range of packages offer great value-for-money and there's something for everyone to enjoy. Click here to take a look.
The viewing session
After your photoshoot, we'll arrange for you to return for a viewing session in our cosy viewing room.
At the viewing session you'll see a selection of the best images from your shoot, fully edited. You're under no obligation to buy anything and we're certainly no sales people - there's no pressure and no hard sell, just a chat through the final photographs and help with choosing frames and sizes if you need it.